Newcastle upon Tyne
|tel:||0191 273 7961|
Services: Asylum Seekers and Refugees | BME Groups | Disability | Information and Advice | Learning and Skills | LGBT Groups | Long Term Conditions | Older People | Support | Young People |
British Red Cross - North East and Cumbria
British Red Cross provides community crisis care, i.e. emergency response to an individual's crisis.
We work with groups including the elderly, disabled, refugees, asylum seekers, migrant workers and any community group. We also work with vulnerable groups, statutory and voluntary groups and young people.
The Red Cross also offers
- Short-term loan of wheelchairs, commodes and bathing aids
- First aid training for community groups.
- Services for young people, refugees and migrant groups
- Services for refugees and migrant groups
- Home from hospital and good neighbour support