FREEPOST NEWCASTLE LINK
|tel:||0800 756 9528 Freephone|
|opening times:||9am until 5pm, Monday to Friday with 24 hour answerphone|
Services: Community Involvement | Information and Advice |
Newcastle Local Involvement Network LINk is a free local network for people and the voluntary and community sector to have their say about health and social care services in Newcastle.
With a strong local voice Newcastle LINk helps commissioners, the NHS, social care providers and councils hear a wide range of views so that all communities have access to the best possible services.
What we do...
- Inform - tell people what is happening to health and adult social care services
- Involve - bring people together to have their say
- Improve - let commissioners and providers of local services know what people want
How can you get involved
- Join in discussions about a topic that interests you
- Help collect the issues and views of your community
- Keep up-to-date with our newsletter and e-bulletins
- Take a few minutes to reply to a survey
- Visit health and adult social care services