27 East Street
|tel:||Helpline 0116 275 8317|
|opening times:||Helpline is open Monday to Friday 10-4pm|
Services: Health Services | Information and Advice | Long Term Conditions | Support |
We provide information and support to migraineurs and their families throughout the UK and overseas. Migraine Action strives to provide an excellent patient led, compassionate and empathetic support community for individuals affected by migraine.
What we do
- We encourage, support and raise funds for research and investigation into migraine, its causes, diagnosis and treatment.
- We gather and pass on information about treatments available for the control and relief of migraine, and facilitate an exchange of information on the subject.
- We provide friendly, positive reassurance, understanding and encouragement to migraineurs and their families.
- We support individuals with migraine and help them improve the quality of their life.
We can provide support by:
- Helping you to identify your trigger factors
- Providing information on treatment to help bring your condition under control
- Eliminating feelings of isolation by providing support and keeping you in touch with other migraineurs.