314-320 Grays Inn Road
|tel:||Telephone 0845 1221 200|
Services: Long Term Conditions | Sexual Health |
Terrence Higgins Trust
The Terrence Higgins Trust was one of the first charities to be set up in response to the HIV epidemic and has been at the forefront of the fight against HIV, and improving the nation's sexual health, ever since.
Whatever your sexuality, HIV status, gender, cultural background or ethnic origin, THT has services set up with your needs in mind.
If you are affected by HIV, then well try to help.
The services listed here are covered on our website, but if you cant find what your looking for, please call us directly on 0845 1221 200
- emotional support and information by phone
- help with accessing HIV testing and post-exposure prophylaxis PEP treatment
- advice about your rights in benefits, employment, immigration and housing
- treatment advice
- contact with support groups
- help with accessing grants, respite and complementary therapies
- education for the community about HIV and sexually transmitted infections
- legal advice for those living with HIV
- written information and leaflets