• The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
• INE is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the uk.
• We will only contact you with your consent.
• We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons .
• We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
• We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
• If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.
We want to make this website easy, useful and reliable to use. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
Please read on to find out which cookies used in this site.
Cookie type – Analytical
These cookies collect information about how many visitors use our site. We use the information to help us improve the site by identifying the most visited pages and making them more user friendly
Cookie type – Functional
These cookies store temporary information to enable site functionality. They are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Third party sites
We sometimes embed content from twitter to keep you informed using social, media, they may place a cookie on your device to make their service easier to use. See their policy on use - http://twitter.com/privacy